Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sharing Solitude



SHARING SOLITUDE


Excerpts:

I knew then that this trip would be different. It was my fifth trip to Goa in ten years and in the last four trips, the common factor had been a bewildering and stifling sense of desolate despondency...

‘We seem to be in the only place in Goa without a beach or shack or shop or bar or house or restaurant...’ she said...

That morning, all that I wanted was the bliss of solitude; and by night, I had no bed, no room, no toilet and I stood accused of being a rapist.







n.b. Any resemblance to real people, places, events and customs might be a coincidence.

2 comments :

  1. Gos revisited :)
    Nice pics..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx a ton, Kanak, for checking it out... wonderful to see you here! :-)))

      Gos??? :-)))

      Delete